Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Here it is August and this was the month I was going to do without chocolate. I was going to try very hard, I am adding, to not eat the damn stuff. I am pathetically weak. It is my drug. I can not resist it. You could tell me anything horrible about, how much better I would feel without it, how it is hurting me in every part of my life and I would call bullshit. Everything about it makes me want it. The texture. The smoothness on my tongue. The ah, deep breath I take when I first consume it. I want all the chocolate until I am sick and then, even then I would feel better in a bit and begin again. First thing in the morning I think of it. Want it. Last thing at night I swear to myself I will do better tomorrow. I am losing. Just freaking losing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment