Friday, April 2, 2021

It is SPRING!

 I do not know much but I do know there is an actual spring in my step as I approach the longer days and the light that carries into the evenings now. Every day has been a gift as I see new things coming into bloom and the neighborhood waking up with birds singing and greeting each day! 

The bead shop has made it through the darkest days of the corona virus and the shut down. Thank you all for your vital, loving support.

Knock Wood. ( This woman is still superstitious, after all. )

We are still operating with a bit shorter hours and I am going to take this Easter Sunday off and celebrate the day and rebirth and spring and love with my family. Well, one person in my family. Still keeping that social distance. 

Anyhow, I just wanted to pop in with a few pictures of now and say hello. I hope to see you in the shop or on line soon. This one woman business and her husband bookkeeper are hard at work, making your in shop visits and inspiring your inner creative side -  the best experiences possible. Happy Beading! Happy Spring! Happy Now!

This is the LEWIS BUILDING in downtown Port Townsend. It was the first location of my shop way back in the early days, some 29 years ago!

Me, in my last winter outfit. Time to iron spring clothes!

With my last name, chickens are a favorite for me to watch. These are my neighbor's flock seen through my fence. They were all happily clucking away in some of spring's earliest sun. 

Peace. Love. Beads. Create. 


No comments:

Post a Comment