Monday, December 7, 2020

A Winter’s Evening





 Already well into December. How can this be possible that the dark days of winter are heading so quickly into the winter solstice. Soon, moment by moment, we will begin moving into longer days and shorter nights. I have always loved winter. Sitting in the big leather arm chair, engrossed in a movie, knitting or crafting away the darkness of evening. This winter though is challenging. Friends are missing. Hugs, long coffee breaks, an arm about a friend’s shoulders. All kidding.

In my bead shop it is the same. I am missing the kaleidoscope of customers that arrive at the door from not only all over this region but from areas around the country both far away and then back in my own yard. Conversations are welcomed, warm greetings extended and we are all excited to see and hear each other for the brief moments we pass each other in the aisles of the shop. In this season of both aloneness and at home ness, I wish you peace, comfort and creativity. 

I am going to immerse myself in the Crown series right now on Netflix and work on the little pink scarf for my neice that may or may not make it in time for Christmas! ♥️☀️🌀🧿


No comments:

Post a Comment