Saturday, January 22, 2011

The last two days have been better. Not so much going on in the overeating category, thankfully. I will never be able to have a normal relationship with food. I like to eat, binging on foods I love. It is so hard to say no, no, no and feel deprived. I would like to loose 100 plus pounds. OMG! That is a lot of fat I am admitting I want to be rid of. It is another way to say just how big, fat and flabby, I have become. One hundred pounds. 100! 100! I would love to feel jeans on my body again. To wear a shirt that is not a tunic so that it covers my butt. However, I do not see myself as fat. I like my ass. In my mirror's eye I do not see a super fat woman. A woman I am busily depriving of some of her favorite things, all of which concerns food. I am in a mirrored room of food, seeing it, but not being able to touch it or taste it or have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment